Secrets Store CSI driver for Kubernetes secrets - Integrates secrets stores with Kubernetes via a Container Storage Interface (CSI) volume.
The Secrets Store CSI driver
secrets-store.csi.k8s.io allows Kubernetes to mount multiple secrets, keys, and certs stored in enterprise-grade external secrets stores into their pods as a volume. Once the Volume is attached, the data in it is mounted into the container’s file system.
Join us to help define the direction and implementation of this project!
- Join the #csi-secrets-store channel on Kubernetes Slack.
- Join the Mailing list to receive notifications for releases, security announcements, etc.
- Use GitHub Issues to file bugs, request features, or ask questions asynchronously.
- Join biweekly community meetings to discuss development, issues, use cases, etc.
- Mounts secrets/keys/certs to pod using a CSI volume
- Supports mounting multiple secrets store objects as a single volume
- Supports multiple secrets stores as providers. Multiple providers can run in the same cluster simultaneously
- Supports pod portability with the SecretProviderClass CRD
- Supports windows containers (Kubernetes version v1.18+)
- Supports sync with Kubernetes Secrets (Secrets Store CSI Driver v0.0.10+)
- Support auto rotation of mounted contents and synced Kubernetes secret (Secrets Store CSI Driver v0.0.15+)