Secrets Store CSI driver for Kubernetes secrets - Integrates secrets stores with Kubernetes via a Container Storage Interface (CSI) volume.
The Secrets Store CSI driver
secrets-store.csi.k8s.io allows Kubernetes to mount multiple secrets, keys, and certs stored in enterprise-grade external secrets stores into their pods as a volume. Once the Volume is attached, the data in it is mounted into the container’s file system.
Join us to help define the direction and implementation of this project!
- Join the #csi-secrets-store channel on Kubernetes Slack.
- Join the Mailing list to receive notifications for releases, security announcements, etc.
- Use GitHub Issues to file bugs, request features, or ask questions asynchronously.
- Join biweekly community meetings to discuss development, issues, use cases, etc.
See Release Management for additional details on versioning. We aim to release a new minor version every month and intend to support the latest 2 minor versions of the driver.
- Multiple external secrets store providers
- Pod portability with the
- Mounts secrets/keys/certs to pod using a CSI volume
- Mount multiple secrets store objects as a single volume
- Windows containers
These features are not stable. If you use these be sure to consult the upgrade instructions with each upgrade.